Hybrid's DJ Dates

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      Latest DJ dates for Hybrid. As usual, these can be found at
      www.hybrid-group.com

      (btw, they won't be playing any live sets till next year)

      13 July - Ibiza [Pacha]
      19 July - Charlotte [Mythos]
      20 July - Orlando [Icon]
      26 July - Exeter [Phoenix]
      27 July - Swansea [Escape into the Park 2002 (festival)]
      30 July - Mykonos, Greece [Cavo Paradiso]
      01 August - London [Bedrock - Y4K]
      03 August - Amsterdam [Dance Valley]
      07 August - Philladelphia [Fluid]
      08 August - Mexico [TBC]
      09 August - San Francisco [Spundae 1015]
      10 August - Roanoke [Valley Centre]
      17 August - London [Chris Healings - Y4K Boat Party & Turnmills]
      17 August - Prague [Mike Truman - Roxy]
      24 August - Kuala Lumpur [TBC]
      06 September - Leeds [Union @ Rehab]
      18 September - London [Y4K & Killohertz]
      18 September - Boulder [Soma Lounge]
      20 September - Toronto [TBC]
      18 October - Atlanta [TBC]
      19 October - La Miyan [TBC]

      Ta,

      Ally
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        Any idea who's who on September 18th? From London to Colorado would
        be a killer ;-D

        [[[ Jason says: Y4K BOAT PARTY!!! ARGH!!! Once again, I hate you bastards! ;P ]]]

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
          --- In HybridUK@y..., "propellerheadcase" <propellerheadcase@h...>
          wrote:
          > Any idea who's who on September 18th? From London to Colorado
          would
          > be a killer ;-D

          Oooops...I think the London date is wrong, forgive me - I'll correct
          it tonight when I can get to my diary again.