Glastonbury

  • John Royle
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2002
      Anybody see hybrid at glasto? Mike played a great set, but where was chris??
      I guess he must have over-cooked it a little at Frabric the night before!!
      Quality all the same...
    • oddball
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2002
        At 11:57 02/07/2002 +0100, you wrote:
        >Anybody see hybrid at glasto? Mike played a great set, but where was chris??
        >I guess he must have over-cooked it a little at Frabric the night before!!
        >Quality all the same...

        Chris ran off pretty damn quickly when Fabric finished. Perhaps he had other plans.
      • Ben Allen
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 3, 2002
          I really wanted to go but I managed to miss it. Gutted.
          Was it recorded?
          I'd love to listen.

          Cheers,
          Ben
        • watford_cheer
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 3, 2004
            does anyone know if hybrid are playing glastonbury again this year?

            I've heard a rumour that they are, I would love it if this rumour
            was true!!
          • thefreester
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 5, 2004
              I'd love to know myself!

              I see Hybrid are supposedly confirmed for the Glade festival (this
              festy is organised by the people who organise the Glade stage at
              Glaston where Hybrid dj'd last year), and also for the Godskitchen
              Global Gathering. As for Glasto itself I dunno?! It would be great if
              they were doing a live set this year.

              Were you one of the lucky one's to get tickets for Glastonbury this
              year?

              HTH

              Mark F

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "watford_cheer" <simon.badham@n...>
              wrote:
              > does anyone know if hybrid are playing glastonbury again this year?
              >
              > I've heard a rumour that they are, I would love it if this rumour
              > was true!!
            • Ally
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
                Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.

                :)

                Ally
              • Pev
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
                  Ally wrote:
                  > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE

                  Wooo!

                  > on the Radio 1 stage.

                  The radio 1 mini-pyramid? Will I be allowed to be in the audience if I'm not wearing a Burberry baseball cap and gurning my tits off?

                  So how many peeps off the list *are* actually coming to Pilton. Anyone else going down the weekend before?

                  ~Pev
                • richard_wale
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
                    > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
                    >
                    > :)
                    >
                    > Ally

                    Ah yes, but what about Hybrid themselves?

                    Even if they're just going todo a DJ set in the Glade, it would make a
                    lot of people's day to know they are going to be there...

                    :)

                    Cheers RichW
                  • Nick
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
                      >> on the Radio 1 stage.

                      >The radio 1 mini-pyramid? Will I be allowed to be in the audience if
                      I'm not wearing a Burberry baseball cap and gurning my tits off?

                      LOL!

                      Excellent news that WOW are playing, still hopeful that Hybrid will make
                      a surprise appearance :)

                      Nico
                    • thefreester
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 4, 2004
                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com,

                        > Ally wrote:
                        > > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE

                        Do you know when?

                        >Pev <pev@s...> wrote:
                        > So how many peeps off the list *are* actually coming to Pilton.
                        Anyone else going down the weekend before?

                        <Hand is up!>

                        Going down Thurs AM probably...
                      • Pev
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 4, 2004
                          thefreester wrote:
                          >>>Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE
                          > Do you know when?

                          No, but I just found this :
                          http://forums.virtualfestivals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4339

                          Which is all rumor I guess but mentions :
                          "Way Out West say they are appearing on their message boards"
                          and,
                          "Hybrid confirmed at a gig, I'm told"

                          >>So how many peeps off the list *are* actually coming to Pilton.
                          > Anyone else going down the weekend before?

                          Actually, I really did mean the *weekend* before, i.e. the 19/20
                          but never mind :-) Thursday's still a good night for random
                          partyage!

                          ~Pev
                        • vinnie970
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 4, 2004
                            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "richard_wale" <richard_wale@y...> wrote:
                            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
                            > > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
                            > >
                            > > :)
                            > >
                            > > Ally
                            >
                            > Ah yes, but what about Hybrid themselves?
                            >
                            > Even if they're just going todo a DJ set in the Glade, it would make a
                            > lot of people's day to know they are going to be there...
                            >
                            > :)
                            >
                            > Cheers RichW

                            WOW Live should make you happy! It will include the live drummer
                            formerly of Echo & the Bunnymen/Spiritualised. Oh, I momentarily
                            forgot this is the Hybrid discussion list. :x
                          • thefreester
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 16, 2004
                              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
                              > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
                              >
                              > :)
                              >
                              > Ally

                              It says on the WOW website they are playing the R1 stage on the
                              Thursday and the Avalon Stage on the Friday. The Friday appearance
                              isn't on any of the Glastonbury website line ups...
                            • vinnie970
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 16, 2004
                                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thefreester" <thefreester@h...> wrote:
                                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ally" <ally@h...> wrote:
                                > > Way Out West are now confirmed to play LIVE on the Radio 1 stage.
                                > >
                                > > :)
                                > >
                                > > Ally
                                >
                                > It says on the WOW website they are playing the R1 stage on the
                                > Thursday and the Avalon Stage on the Friday. The Friday appearance
                                > isn't on any of the Glastonbury website line ups...

                                Glastonbury isn't very good about updating the lineup, it seems.