OT: Tom Stephan

  • Sapna Modi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Did anyone have the pleasure in going to Roach @ Turnmills on Saturday
      night. Tom Stephan is truly amazing and i'm still buzzing! He def knows how
      to lift a crowd and keep them on a high all night...I haven't danced and
      smiled so much in ages. It has to be the best night that I have been to in a
      long while. If no-one believes me check it out next month, promise no-one
      will be disappointed!

      His music is definitely the way forward. I think i've found my new
      bedrock!!!!
    • ooskunkbudoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
        He also has a new show on Kiss FM .. here's some more info from X.NL:
        Tom Stephan has joined Kiss 100
        Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo has joined Kiss 100. His show "House
        Nation with Tom Stephan" begins on July 17th and runs from 9pm to
        11pm on Kiss 100 FM. Expect a mix of top quality house music, big
        records, the odd classic and the usual dry humour from the American
        DJ. The show will feature dj mixes from upcoming Roach residents,
        alongside two forty minute mixes from Stephan. He got the weekly show
        after a pilot in June. Tom is really looking forward to it because it
        gives him the opportunity to play some of the deeper house stuff that
        never makes it out of his box during a peak hour set. Most people
        know Tom Stephan from his Superchumbo track 'The Revolution' on
        Twisted, but has also done some superb remix work with the likes of
        Kylie, Yoko Ono and Missy Elliott.

        "Get the Lead Out" is the title of his full length Superchumbo album
        which will be released in September on Twisted in the
        US. 'Irresistible' - the UK version will also be out in September, on
        Loaded. The single, 'Irresistible' is currently being promo'ed and
        will be released in August. The single gets a remix from Adam
        Freemer. Tom Stephan has residencies at Crash and Roach @ Turnmills,
        both in London. He spins his deep & dirty sound at Capital @ Escape
        in Amsterdam together with Dutch DJ's Stef and Mike Vandenberg on
        July 19. (08/07/02)

        He's definitely on of my fav. DJ's (Top 10) .. his set in Miami @
        Tribal Gatherings @ B.E.D - WMC with Sander K. & Greg Vickers was
        amazing ! This man can sure rock the floor !!!!

        Jose