Re: [Hybrid] Fabric, last night..freaky woman.

  • neil mitchell-goodson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hey,
      Glad to see I'm not the only person who was freaked out by that strange girl swaying to and fro - my mate and I were sat opposite the DJ booth on the little stage, just enthralled by her! We couldn't figure out if it was a bloke or not for a while. She came up on the stage behind us after a while so we buggered off....

      Neil
    • Chilvers, Simon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        >Glad to see I'm not the only person who was freaked out by that strange
        >girl swaying to and fro - my mate and I were sat >opposite the DJ booth on
        >the little stage, just enthralled by her! We couldn't figure out if it was a
        >bloke or not for a >while. She came up on the stage behind us after a while
        >so we buggered off....
        >
        >Neil

        Yeah.... That's what I mean!!!

        Was it a woman!!.... My mates reckoned it was a bloke!!

        Simon

        PS.

        ...... Airdrawndagger...... All the DJ mags are saying that its alright...
        But should have been released years ago, theres nothing cutting edge on it
        any more, due to the amount of time he took completing it! I'm holding
        judgement till I get a copy and have a listen!

        Also, any one listened to Layo and Bushwackas - "Night Works"... Its got
        album of the month in most mags?

        Also, Rob Dougan's - "Furious Angels" Apparently its pants.... Anyone want
        to pursuade me to purchase it???