In The Mix- Can I Buy??

  • theronyo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      I want to buy Hybrid's "In The Mix"... does it even exist for sale??
      I've tried Ebay but i didn't find it...I'll keep trying... but if
      anyone can help me out that would be much apreciated. I really want
      it on cd.
    • s_lobo_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        'In The Mix' is a collaboration of a few of Hybrids remixes and can
        be found along with loads of other sets at:

        http://hybrid.recoil.org

        You could burn it to CD if wanted.