Re: Finished Sympathy (?)

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 1999
      On Mon 22 Nov, Ally Shuttleworth wrote:
      > From: "Ally Shuttleworth" <ally@...>
      >
      > Finished Sympathy??????

      Don't you ever just have one of _those_ days... getting a bit of Massive
      Attack on the edges there.

      Basically I meant is there anywhere I can get a full-length version of
      the Hybrid Echobeatz remix of "Finished SYMPHONY".

      Pardon my stupidity, normal service will resumed as soon as... oh no,
      hang on, stupidity _is_ my normal service.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 1999
        AHA! Perhaps I should read ALL my email before making a post. ;)

        I don't know where you might find that on cd. It does exist, however,
        because there is a complete mp3 of it u know where!

        Vince H.

        PS. I think u mean the Echoplex Rmx. ;) Carry on...