Re: Finished Sympathy (?)

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 1999
      Finished Sympathy??????

      From: Stuart Bruce <music@...>
      Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:46:42 +0100 (BST)

      >From: Stuart Bruce <music@...>
      >

      >Another brief question or two to keep things moving... :-)
      >
      >Is there anywhere I can get copies on CD of the full versions of
      >"Finished Sympathy" that appear on the CD single as edits?
      >
      >Erm... that's it for now...
      >
      >Stuart.
      >
      >--
      > Stuart Bruce
      > stuart@...
      > music@...
      >http://www.atomiser.demon.co.uk
      >
      >>::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      >WEB SITES THAT ARE A MUST VISIT!:
      >Distinctive Records Site: http://www.distinctiverecords.com -- you can order Hybrid's music, watch videos, listen to samples and much more!
      >Unofficial site: http://users.desupernet.com/halycon/Hybrid/hybrid.html -- This site is packed with info!
      >^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 1999
        On Mon 22 Nov, Ally Shuttleworth wrote:
        > From: "Ally Shuttleworth" <ally@...>
        >
        > Finished Sympathy??????

        Don't you ever just have one of _those_ days... getting a bit of Massive
        Attack on the edges there.

        Basically I meant is there anywhere I can get a full-length version of
        the Hybrid Echobeatz remix of "Finished SYMPHONY".

        Pardon my stupidity, normal service will resumed as soon as... oh no,
        hang on, stupidity _is_ my normal service.

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...
        music@...
        http://www.atomiser.demon.co.uk
      • Vince H.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 1999
          AHA! Perhaps I should read ALL my email before making a post. ;)

          I don't know where you might find that on cd. It does exist, however,
          because there is a complete mp3 of it u know where!

          Vince H.

          PS. I think u mean the Echoplex Rmx. ;) Carry on...