Gouryella

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
      Just a note for those who might have forgotten that Gouryella's
      "Walhalla" is out today on commercial CD & vinyl. The CD contains
      Hybrid's Matrix Dub; the vinyl doesn't.

      Has anyone been able to find any other Hybrid mixes of this track?

      I can pick people up copies if they want them. 2.99UKP this week, just
      let me know.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
        hmm....although, I'm a strictly vinyl person (heck, I love melding records
        2gether, what can I say? ;), I'm tempted to say PLEASE! ;)

        No, I'm going record shopping this week, so don't bother w/ it yet. I'll
        keep u posted, though.

        On the import, I believe there is an Echoplex Mix...I believe you already
        commented on that one, however.

        Vince H.

        > From: Stuart Bruce <music@...>
        >

        > Just a note for those who might have forgotten that Gouryella's
        > "Walhalla" is out today on commercial CD & vinyl. The CD contains
        > Hybrid's Matrix Dub; the vinyl doesn't.
        >
        > Has anyone been able to find any other Hybrid mixes of this track?
        >
        > I can pick people up copies if they want them. 2.99UKP this week, just
        > let me know.
        >
        > Stuart.
        >
        > --
        > Stuart Bruce
        > stuart@...
        > music@...
        > http://www.atomiser.demon.co.uk

        > WEB SITES THAT ARE A MUST VISIT!:
        > Distinctive Records Site: http://www.distinctiverecords.com -- you can
        order Hybrid's music, watch videos, listen to samples and much more!
        > Unofficial site: http://users.desupernet.com/halycon/Hybrid/hybrid.html --
        This site is packed with info!