RE: [HybridUK] Is music truly free?

  • Andrew J Cowell
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2000
      Agreed. I've a shedload of remixes and non of them were Hybrid. Staircase
      it really the only breakbeat one of the lot.

      Andrew

    • Davin Greenwell
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2000
        On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, [iso-8859-1] Gavin wrote:

        > PPS - Does a Breeder Mix of "Under the Water" by Brother Brown feat.
        > Frank'ee mean anything to people here? For some reason I think there's
        > a Hybrid link but can't explain it!

        Nah, some punter named the Starecase remix (which is on the other side of
        the promo record) as the Hybrid remix. Which is not true. Superb remix
        tho, one of Starecase's best.

        Oddly enough, the promo record is ALSO mislabeled, but only it's just a
        side labelling error (Breeder's remix is on the text side, and
        Starecase's remix is on the logo side..!)

        heh hope that helps!
        --
        (dj) arizona
        davin greenwell