RE: [HybridUK] Is music truly free?

  • Chad Harnish
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2000
      Regarding your PPS, I think for some reason there is an MP3 version of
      Brother Brown's "Under The Water" floating around that is mis-labeled as a
      Hybrid remix. I have not downloaded it, but I would bet that it is the
      Starecase remix. To my knowledge, Hybrid has never remixed that track.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2000
        Agreed. I've a shedload of remixes and non of them were Hybrid. Staircase
        it really the only breakbeat one of the lot.

        Andrew

      • Davin Greenwell
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2000
          On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, [iso-8859-1] Gavin wrote:

          > PPS - Does a Breeder Mix of "Under the Water" by Brother Brown feat.
          > Frank'ee mean anything to people here? For some reason I think there's
          > a Hybrid link but can't explain it!

          Nah, some punter named the Starecase remix (which is on the other side of
          the promo record) as the Hybrid remix. Which is not true. Superb remix
          tho, one of Starecase's best.

          Oddly enough, the promo record is ALSO mislabeled, but only it's just a
          side labelling error (Breeder's remix is on the text side, and
          Starecase's remix is on the logo side..!)

          heh hope that helps!
          --
          (dj) arizona
          davin greenwell