Re: [Hybrid] Re: Visible Noize (was: re: The Whole Oakenfold Thing)

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2002
      Ally!! 3/5 is pretty good IMHO. I am not easy to satisfy. I'd give about
      half of the tracks on Wide Angle 3/5 prolly. I did judge the MUSIC below.
      The Z-thing I did earlier on and then I had only the name, no idea what kind
      of track it was.

      Now that we're at it.. I give 4/5 to the track that starts the Gatecrasher
      Australia set. There ;)

      I love you all girls and guys :)

      -antti

      > >Hey I didn't judge the music, just the name! :)
      > >
      > >-antti
      >
      > Ooooooh....I beg to differ.
      >
      > Your judgement was 3/5 and here's your original message just to remind
      you.

      > ;)
      >
      > "on the ball" Ally
    • Antti Mutta
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2002
        > >--- In HybridUK@y..., "Antti Mutta" <antti.mutta@s...> wrote:
        > >Got hold of an MP3 version of the latest Hybrid release. Apparently
        > >someone encoded the WMC Promo. I've now listened to the song a few
        > >times through and not so surprisingly the first impressions are
        > >somewhat anti-climactic.

        Have to quote myself on this one. I meant with the anti-climactic, that
        ANYTHING that Hybrid releases (not remixes) would be probably an anti-climax
        at first. It's hard to beat Wide Angle and their older tracks and doing the
        same thing again just doesn't give you the goose bumps the same way as it
        did the first time. At least to me, that is. Happened with BT, happened with
        WOW, happened with DJ Shadow etc etc.

        -antti (the official hard-to-please Hybrid fan of the group)