Re: [HybridUK] Hello all..

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hi Andrew - welcome to the group  :o)

      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 10:30 AM
      Subject: [HybridUK] Hello all..

      Hey all.. just thought I'd say hello. I'm a big Hybrid fan who came across the
      group because of Vince, so blame him!!

      Andy..
      http://www.sashamusic.co.uk

      "ilearn.to" offers Totalise users over 460 courses for free. If you want to
      learn more visit www.ilearn.to/totalisewbt/

                        USEFUL LINKS

      Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
      http://www.distinctiverecords.com

      Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

      Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads more.
      http://www.breaksworld.com/