RE: [HybridUK] Check out what I found!

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
      >It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope >you get get knocked
      off by some shark in the last second (I've >had that and had that done to me
      manner a time!).

      $15 for registered surface - do you think that'll be ok?

      Ally
    • Andrew J Cowell
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
        Yeah, should be fine, probably overkill as mail between the US and
        UK is safe as houses but probably worth it to save your nails.