Hello all..

  • Andrew Kinsella
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hey all.. just thought I'd say hello. I'm a big Hybrid fan who came across the
      group because of Vince, so blame him!!

      Andy..
      http://www.sashamusic.co.uk

      -----------------------
      "ilearn.to" offers Totalise users over 460 courses for free. If you want to
      learn more visit www.ilearn.to/totalisewbt/
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        Hi Andrew - welcome to the group  :o)

        Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 10:30 AM
        Subject: [HybridUK] Hello all..

        Hey all.. just thought I'd say hello. I'm a big Hybrid fan who came across the
        group because of Vince, so blame him!!

        Andy..
        http://www.sashamusic.co.uk

        "ilearn.to" offers Totalise users over 460 courses for free. If you want to
        learn more visit www.ilearn.to/totalisewbt/

                          USEFUL LINKS

        Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
        http://www.distinctiverecords.com

        Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

        Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads more.
        http://www.breaksworld.com/