RE: [HybridUK] Check out what I found!

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
      >Ally,
      >
      >Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it >on if you pay
      the postage.

      >Andrew.

      Thanks babe - He's only asking for postage charges to UK anyway (about $15)....so
      I may as well just get him to post it.

      You're a star :o)

      Ally
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
        >It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope >you get get knocked
        off by some shark in the last second (I've >had that and had that done to me
        manner a time!).

        $15 for registered surface - do you think that'll be ok?

        Ally
      • Andrew J Cowell
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
          It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope you
          get get knocked off by some shark in the last second (I've had that
          and had that done to me manner a time!).

          Cya

        • Andrew J Cowell
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
            Yeah, should be fine, probably overkill as mail between the US and
            UK is safe as houses but probably worth it to save your nails.