Re: [HybridUK] Check out what I found!

  • Oddball
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
      At 12:01 01/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
      >Could you tell us where we might be able to "stumble upon" this? Please....

      Erm...aah...oooh. :)
    • Andrew J Cowell
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
        Ally,

        Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it on if you pay
        the postage.

        Andrew.

      • Jon Feuer
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
          Whatever happened to sharing music on the internet???? Hrmmm...
        • Andrew J Cowell
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
            It thrives, albeit in small circles....not on distributions lists....

          • Ally Shuttleworth
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
              >Ally,
              >
              >Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it >on if you pay
              the postage.

              >Andrew.

              Thanks babe - He's only asking for postage charges to UK anyway (about $15)....so
              I may as well just get him to post it.

              You're a star :o)

              Ally
            • Ally Shuttleworth
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                >It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope >you get get knocked
                off by some shark in the last second (I've >had that and had that done to me
                manner a time!).

                $15 for registered surface - do you think that'll be ok?

                Ally
              • Andrew J Cowell
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                  It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope you
                  get get knocked off by some shark in the last second (I've had that
                  and had that done to me manner a time!).

                  Cya

                • Andrew J Cowell
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                    Yeah, should be fine, probably overkill as mail between the US and
                    UK is safe as houses but probably worth it to save your nails.