RE: [HybridUK] Check out what I found!

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
      >yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner.  I >am sure most
      people here are dying for a copy

      Can everyone please note that they say they will copy Hybrid material on this
      list at their own risk.

      It would be a real shame if you pissed someone off from Hybrid's record company
      with comments about copying Hybrid.

      (and yes, I know that Hybrid should release this if they don't want us to copy
      stuff...we'd all love to go to the shops and part with our cash for Hybrid!)

      Ally
      [List Owner]
    • Ally Shuttleworth
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
        >Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love 2x12" ..... $3

        I wish!

        The bidding is now up to something like $20.

        It says in the notes that he won't ship to the UK....but I'm bargaining as we
        speak.

        I want that record. I WILL have it.

        *grin*

        Ally
      • Oddball
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
          At 12:01 01/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
          >Could you tell us where we might be able to "stumble upon" this? Please....

          Erm...aah...oooh. :)
        • Andrew J Cowell
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
            Ally,

            Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it on if you pay
            the postage.

            Andrew.

          • Jon Feuer
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
              Whatever happened to sharing music on the internet???? Hrmmm...
            • Andrew J Cowell
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                It thrives, albeit in small circles....not on distributions lists....

              • Ally Shuttleworth
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                  >Ally,
                  >
                  >Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it >on if you pay
                  the postage.

                  >Andrew.

                  Thanks babe - He's only asking for postage charges to UK anyway (about $15)....so
                  I may as well just get him to post it.

                  You're a star :o)

                  Ally
                • Ally Shuttleworth
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                    >It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope >you get get knocked
                    off by some shark in the last second (I've >had that and had that done to me
                    manner a time!).

                    $15 for registered surface - do you think that'll be ok?

                    Ally
                  • Andrew J Cowell
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                      It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope you
                      get get knocked off by some shark in the last second (I've had that
                      and had that done to me manner a time!).

                      Cya

                    • Andrew J Cowell
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                        Yeah, should be fine, probably overkill as mail between the US and
                        UK is safe as houses but probably worth it to save your nails.