RE: [HybridUK] Check out what I found!

  • Chad Harnish
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
      yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner. I am sure most
      people here are dying for a copy

      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
        you are right, sorry. :-)

        > yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner. I am sure most
        > people here are dying for a copy

      • Ally Shuttleworth
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
          >yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner.  I >am sure most
          people here are dying for a copy

          Can everyone please note that they say they will copy Hybrid material on this
          list at their own risk.

          It would be a real shame if you pissed someone off from Hybrid's record company
          with comments about copying Hybrid.

          (and yes, I know that Hybrid should release this if they don't want us to copy
          stuff...we'd all love to go to the shops and part with our cash for Hybrid!)

          Ally
          [List Owner]
        • Ally Shuttleworth
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
            >Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love 2x12" ..... $3

            I wish!

            The bidding is now up to something like $20.

            It says in the notes that he won't ship to the UK....but I'm bargaining as we
            speak.

            I want that record. I WILL have it.

            *grin*

            Ally
          • Oddball
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
              At 12:01 01/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
              >Could you tell us where we might be able to "stumble upon" this? Please....

              Erm...aah...oooh. :)
            • Andrew J Cowell
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                I dunno, that is why I was thinking of Ebay. Start at $5 and see what it's
                worth.
                Unless someone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse!

                Bargain of the week:

                Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love 2x12" ..... $3

                Beat that. I almost wet myself.

                Andrew.

              • Andrew J Cowell
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                  But that would be naughty.

                • Andrew J Cowell
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                    Ally,

                    Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it on if you pay
                    the postage.

                    Andrew.

                  • Jon Feuer
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                      Whatever happened to sharing music on the internet???? Hrmmm...
                    • Andrew J Cowell
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                        It thrives, albeit in small circles....not on distributions lists....

                      • Ally Shuttleworth
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                          >Ally,
                          >
                          >Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it >on if you pay
                          the postage.

                          >Andrew.

                          Thanks babe - He's only asking for postage charges to UK anyway (about $15)....so
                          I may as well just get him to post it.

                          You're a star :o)

                          Ally
                        • Ally Shuttleworth
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                            >It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope >you get get knocked
                            off by some shark in the last second (I've >had that and had that done to me
                            manner a time!).

                            $15 for registered surface - do you think that'll be ok?

                            Ally
                          • Andrew J Cowell
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                              It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope you
                              get get knocked off by some shark in the last second (I've had that
                              and had that done to me manner a time!).

                              Cya

                            • Andrew J Cowell
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                                Yeah, should be fine, probably overkill as mail between the US and
                                UK is safe as houses but probably worth it to save your nails.