RE: [HybridUK] Check out what I found!

  • Ally Shuttleworth
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1 1:37 PM
      How much you wanting for it Andrew?

      Ally
    • Chad Harnish
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1 1:38 PM
        yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner. I am sure most
        people here are dying for a copy

        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1 1:45 PM
          you are right, sorry. :-)

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1 3:13 PM
            >yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner.  I >am sure most
            people here are dying for a copy

            Can everyone please note that they say they will copy Hybrid material on this
            list at their own risk.

            It would be a real shame if you pissed someone off from Hybrid's record company
            with comments about copying Hybrid.

            (and yes, I know that Hybrid should release this if they don't want us to copy
            stuff...we'd all love to go to the shops and part with our cash for Hybrid!)

            Ally
            [List Owner]
          • Ally Shuttleworth
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1 3:15 PM
              >Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love 2x12" ..... $3

              I wish!

              The bidding is now up to something like $20.

              It says in the notes that he won't ship to the UK....but I'm bargaining as we
              speak.

              I want that record. I WILL have it.

              *grin*

              Ally
            • Oddball
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1 4:09 PM
                At 12:01 01/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
                >Could you tell us where we might be able to "stumble upon" this? Please....

                Erm...aah...oooh. :)
              • Andrew J Cowell
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1 4:39 PM
                  I dunno, that is why I was thinking of Ebay. Start at $5 and see what it's
                  worth.
                  Unless someone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse!

                  Bargain of the week:

                  Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love 2x12" ..... $3

                  Beat that. I almost wet myself.

                  Andrew.

                • Andrew J Cowell
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 1 4:42 PM
                    But that would be naughty.

                  • Andrew J Cowell
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 1 6:18 PM
                      Ally,

                      Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it on if you pay
                      the postage.

                      Andrew.

                    • Jon Feuer
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 1 9:42 PM
                        Whatever happened to sharing music on the internet???? Hrmmm...
                      • Andrew J Cowell
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 1 9:46 PM
                          It thrives, albeit in small circles....not on distributions lists....

                        • Ally Shuttleworth
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 2 2:21 AM
                            >Ally,
                            >
                            >Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it >on if you pay
                            the postage.

                            >Andrew.

                            Thanks babe - He's only asking for postage charges to UK anyway (about $15)....so
                            I may as well just get him to post it.

                            You're a star :o)

                            Ally
                          • Ally Shuttleworth
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 2 8:03 AM
                              >It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope >you get get knocked
                              off by some shark in the last second (I've >had that and had that done to me
                              manner a time!).

                              $15 for registered surface - do you think that'll be ok?

                              Ally
                            • Andrew J Cowell
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 2 8:43 AM
                                It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope you
                                get get knocked off by some shark in the last second (I've had that
                                and had that done to me manner a time!).

                                Cya

                              • Andrew J Cowell
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 2 11:02 AM
                                  Yeah, should be fine, probably overkill as mail between the US and
                                  UK is safe as houses but probably worth it to save your nails.