Re: Rare stuff on eBay

  • aras
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      Reply to: Re: Rare stuff on eBay

      >I've got the Fall out of Love on CDr and Kill City / Altitude on the
      >original Distinctive promo. Beaautiful stuff. I only really like one
      of
      >the 4 tracks from the Fall Out of Love EP but Kill City & Altitude are
      >both ESSENTIAL Hybrid tracks if you ask me. :)
      >
      >ttyl
      >z0na

      Yeah, gorgeous tracks ... any of you haven't heard 'Kill City' yet than
      you can listen to it on my site! Visit Breaksworld.com and click on the
      Hybrid link.

      Aras
      aras@...
      http://www.breaksworld.com/
    • Andrew J Cowell
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2000
        Fack. That is sweet. And my turntable just died. I think I might have
        to have one of those.

        I'll have a look but if you find a web ref let me know.

      • Andrew J Cowell
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2000
          Anyone seen this cheaper than $450?