Super rare stuff!!!!!!!!!!

  • Jitesh Mistry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Yo, if you want rare stuff then check this out!

      From: "Distinct'ive Despatch" <distinctiverecords-
      owner@...>
      Subject: Hybrid Competition

      Distinct'ive Despatch - http://www.distinctiverecords.com

      Hello and welcome to the Distinct’ive Despatch.

      In our first of many online competitions, we are giving away 5 copies of
      the ultra rare, but soon too be massive, Hybrid remix of Andreas Johnson's
      'Glorious'. The mix is a typical classy Hybrid affair with lush strings
      over a progressive breakbeat feel. To win one of these limited promo's
      simply answer the following question:

      "Name any one of Hybrid’s first four live gigs?"

      To take part in this competition, simply reply to this e-mail with your
      answer.

      Good Luck

      The Distinct’ive Crew

      End of this message