Rare stuff on eBay

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2000
      There are a couple of what I would think are very rare Hybrid items up
      for auction on eBay at the minute. I reckon I'll get outbid on both of
      them, so no harm in pointing them out to other people...

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=483423921
      Hybrid "Fall Out Of Love" 2x12" from 1996, in Florida

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=479380357
      Hybrid "kill City"/"Altitude" promo 12" from 1998

      If anybody has a copy of this- either the real thing or a CD-R of the
      material- could they please let me know? I don't like having gaps in my
      collection for bands like Hybrid, but these are two gaps I probably
      can't afford to fill... :-(

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2000
        I have the kill city/altitude promo I think. I havent seen it in a
        while. My problem is that I have no easy way to move it to CD-R easily at
        the moment.

        Denon just released a cool turntable that has a ADD converter in it and
        outputs to an optical line which you could plug right into a MD or
        HD. Pretty cool!

        Gen

        At 11:03 AM 10/31/00 +0100, you wrote:

        >There are a couple of what I would think are very rare Hybrid items up
        >for auction on eBay at the minute. I reckon I'll get outbid on both of
        >them, so no harm in pointing them out to other people...
        >
        >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=483423921
        >Hybrid "Fall Out Of Love" 2x12" from 1996, in Florida
        >
        >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=479380357
        >Hybrid "kill City"/"Altitude" promo 12" from 1998
        >
        >If anybody has a copy of this- either the real thing or a CD-R of the
        >material- could they please let me know? I don't like having gaps in my
        >collection for bands like Hybrid, but these are two gaps I probably
        >can't afford to fill... :-(
      • Davin Greenwell
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2000
          On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Stuart Bruce wrote:

          > Hybrid "Fall Out Of Love" 2x12" from 1996, in Florida
          > Hybrid "kill City"/"Altitude" promo 12" from 1998
          > If anybody has a copy of this- either the real thing or a CD-R of the
          > material- could they please let me know? I don't like having gaps in my
          > collection for bands like Hybrid, but these are two gaps I probably
          > can't afford to fill... :-(

          I've got the Fall out of Love on CDr and Kill City / Altitude on the
          original Distinctive promo. Beaautiful stuff. I only really like one of
          the 4 tracks from the Fall Out of Love EP but Kill City & Altitude are
          both ESSENTIAL Hybrid tracks if you ask me. :)

          ttyl
          z0na
          --
          (dj) arizona
          davin greenwell
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
            Reply to: Re: Rare stuff on eBay

            >I've got the Fall out of Love on CDr and Kill City / Altitude on the
            >original Distinctive promo. Beaautiful stuff. I only really like one
            of
            >the 4 tracks from the Fall Out of Love EP but Kill City & Altitude are
            >both ESSENTIAL Hybrid tracks if you ask me. :)
            >
            >ttyl
            >z0na

            Yeah, gorgeous tracks ... any of you haven't heard 'Kill City' yet than
            you can listen to it on my site! Visit Breaksworld.com and click on the
            Hybrid link.

            Aras
            aras@...
            http://www.breaksworld.com/
          • Andrew J Cowell
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 11, 2000
              Fack. That is sweet. And my turntable just died. I think I might have
              to have one of those.

              I'll have a look but if you find a web ref let me know.

            • Andrew J Cowell
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 11, 2000
                Anyone seen this cheaper than $450?