Re: [HybridUK] Remix content

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2000
      On Sun 29 Oct, Davin Greenwell wrote:

      > Yup, I assisted one of the entrants in the production of his entry
      > (Switchgear). It sounds fucking wonderful AND i'll be suprised and
      > really glad to hear anything that tops this one.

      What a small world. Just an hour ago I listened to that Switchgear track
      on the FM CD for the first time and thought "this is pretty damn good".
      Then what happens, but somebody on a discussion list I'm on happens to
      have _worked_ with him...

      Where do I get a copy of that demo CD pictured in the magazine?

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...