Re: If I Survive

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2002
      Neil wrote:

      > Hybrid - If I Survive (Beber's "West Stand" remix
      > Had a quick listen and found it quite interesting....haven't got Real
      > PLayer at home though, so, um, can't tell you much more. Never seen
      > it mentioned on the list, well, never seen it mentioned anywhere.
      > Anyone????

      Yeah it came out on the commercial release back in 1999, though mostly
      only found on vinyl. Check out my discog for more details.

      Cheers,
      Gavin Stok

      http://www.hybridmusic.org.uk/

      PS - A reminder that my Yahoo Auctions end in less than a day
      (http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/uk/auction/65783176 for Yim
      and http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/uk/auction/65783214 for Put
      Your Faith In Me). Expect some more Hybrid goodies up for grabs soon.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com