Re: [Hybrid] Beber - "If I survive"

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2002
      From: "neil mitchell-goodson" <neil.mg@...>
      > Hybrid - If I Survive (Beber's "West Stand" remix
      >
      > Had a quick listen and found it quite interesting....haven't got Real
      >PLayer at home though, so, um, can't tell you much more. Never seen it
      >mentioned on the list, well, never seen it mentioned anywhere. Anyone????

      It appears on the release vinyl. It's not my favourite mix, but it's not
      bad. But then, I am a *hoooj* fan of the album version of If I Survive, and
      nothing can quite compare :-)

      I also have Beber & Tamra - Travelling On, which I have mixed feelings about
      (like one of the mixes, not so keen on the other, can't remember the details
      tho(

      --
      From Phil