similarity?

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      Hi all..

      Is it me or has anyone else noticed the similarity between the Hybrid
      mix of John Creamer and Stefan K's 'I Love You' and the Hybrid mixes of
      Ron Houder's 'Outskirts' and Ayumi Hamasaki - 'Teddy Bear'?

      They all have that tech-y 'I Love You' sound to them ... different, more
      progressive house sound with less obvious breaks - which some thought
      could be the 'new' Hybrid sound.

      It just struck me after listening to these mixes that they've dabbled
      with this sort of tech-house style already..

      ;)

      Cheers

      Nick