Hybrid's "In The Mix" Set

  • ilpn0yli
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      Would you recommend I download this? I looked at the listings and
      this was/is the only set with the majority of the songs that I am
      actually familiar with. I only have a 56k modem so this is going to
      kill me time/wise downloading... Would it be worth the downloading
      time? :D Thanks

      [[[ Jason says: I think it's a great set, but I like most of their sets. Still, this is one of my favourite sets, and it's worth the DL even on 56k. Besides, you can listen to it before you finish downloading it, so you can always stop your download if you <blasphemy> don't like </blasphemy> it. ]]]