Distinct'ive Despatch (fwd)

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2000
      Do people want me to forward mailouts like this to the list, in case
      there's anybody on the list who's missed them? I'm not promising that I
      get them all, but the last one I got seemed to be news to some people,
      so here's the new one. If it's not necessary, let me know.

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...