Re: KUCI track ID - solved!

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2002
      Hi All

      It's not often that you manage to ID a mix of track yourself - even less
      likely that you realise that you've actually GOT it as one of the mixes
      on a
      CD single and didn't know!

      I asked the group last week if anyone knew what breakbeat mix of OT
      Quartet's 'Hold That Sucker Down' Mike/Chris dropped in the KUCI set. A
      day or so after I managed to hunt it down.

      If anyone is interested its Dual's Bass-Rok Club Mix (on the 2001
      re-issue)
      and is produced by the Future Funk Squad....

      Cheers

      :)

      Nick