New Album?

  • Paul Stanners
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      Anyone any idea when the new hybrid albums out?
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2002
        Hi all..

        Is it me or has anyone else noticed the similarity between the Hybrid
        mix of John Creamer and Stefan K's 'I Love You' and the Hybrid mixes of
        Ron Houder's 'Outskirts' and Ayumi Hamasaki - 'Teddy Bear'?

        They all have that tech-y 'I Love You' sound to them ... different, more
        progressive house sound with less obvious breaks - which some thought
        could be the 'new' Hybrid sound.

        It just struck me after listening to these mixes that they've dabbled
        with this sort of tech-house style already..

        ;)

        Cheers

        Nick