New Album?

  • Paul Stanners
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 11:50 AM
      Anyone any idea when the new hybrid albums out?
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 8:19 AM
        Hi all..

        Is it me or has anyone else noticed the similarity between the Hybrid
        mix of John Creamer and Stefan K's 'I Love You' and the Hybrid mixes of
        Ron Houder's 'Outskirts' and Ayumi Hamasaki - 'Teddy Bear'?

        They all have that tech-y 'I Love You' sound to them ... different, more
        progressive house sound with less obvious breaks - which some thought
        could be the 'new' Hybrid sound.

        It just struck me after listening to these mixes that they've dabbled
        with this sort of tech-house style already..

        ;)

        Cheers

        Nick