Re: [Hybrid] Clubbed to Death/Fear Remixes

  • propellerheadcase
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2002
      It's also available off the shelves here in NZ :D.

      All her remixes? I think not, a distinct lack of Überzone and Roni
      Size mixes (both of which I have anyway), amongst others.

      --- In HybridUK@y..., "G3K" <Generation_3000@h...> wrote:
      The Sarah McLachlan "Remixed" album - which I highly recommend if you
      don't already have most of the tracks on it - was released in Canada,
      and is relatively widely available on import/electronica racks here
      in the US. As for anywhere else, I can't say, but it's a great place
      to get all her remixes on CD form and in their complete length.