Dirty (was: re: Clubbed to Death/Fear Remixes)

  • Antti Mutta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Dirty is King Unique in disguise. The track is released on Junior I think,
      but not sure if the Hybrid lads used the Accapella over some beats or really
      a remix of the track.

      -antti

      > While on that matter. Does anyone have a mp3 of "Dirty - Dirty" from the
      Gatecrasher set. (One w/o that guy talking thru 1/2 the *@$% track) I've
      looked everywhere & found no trace. Between 4 music stores @ home & the
      shops here in Georgetown. The only artist named Dirty I've found was
      strictly Rap.