OT: Really funny breaks track! :))

  • dvdyke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 5:12 AM
      I downloaded a track called 'Tokyo Underground by Ten Chu'. It starts out to be what you think is gonna be a really cool breaks track. But then the vocals kick in. You have GOT to get this and take a listen. Just grab it from the usual MP3 type sharing places.

      I don't understand a word of Japanese but believe me. You don't need to. It's just too damn funny! :)