Clubbed to Death/Fear Remixes

  • simon_chilvers2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:49 AM
      I still haven't heard this track in its entirety!!

      Or come to that... in a DJ set!!!!

      I'm listening to the Thump Set now and am eagerly awaiting it to play
      in it!!!

      Which brings me to the question.... I heard that its being released
      on the 20th of this month here in the UK???

      Is that correct..... and what format will it be??

      Vinyl/ CD or Both??

      Also.... I haven't heard the Sarah McLachan - Fear (Hybrids
      Supercollider Remix).... I may have heard it in one of the Hybrid
      gigs I've been to.... but obviously failed to identify it!!

      What DJ sets does this feature in, that is accessable on the
      internet????

      Anyone know if this is going to be released on its own... I know
      thats its on her remixed album... But can't seem to find a copy
      anywhere!!

      Thanks

      Simon