Hybrid tour diary

  • aras
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2000
      Hello everyone,

      Check out my site Breaksworld.com for an in-depth tour diary by Hybrid,
      covering the first the first two weeks on their North American tour with
      Moby which ended recently. Some great pics too!

      I'm hoping to get a diary for the remainder of the tour as well.

      In the music section you can listen to an exclusive live set by Aussie
      progressive breaks crew Nubreed.

      I also have a wee bit more to tell regarding that lawsuit. Ricardo Vinas,
      the guy who filed the suit, owns Thrive Records which was originally
      supposed to distribute Hybrid's Wide Angle album in the U.S. However, after
      Thrive was dropped by WEA, Distinctive Records signed a U.S. distribution
      deal for Hybrid with Kinetic Records instead.

      http://www.breaksworld.com/

      Bye!
      Aras
      aras@...