[Hybrid] Re: snooker

  • Tom Cross
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2002
      Well if the BBC play Hybrid over Wimbledon then we'll have a similar
      Tennis/Hybrid/Anna Kournikova situation (for the boys, heh).

      There's just something about all that grunting...

      Man am i gonna regret posting this.

      ><nikkwood@...> wrote:
      >
      >Snooker, Hybrid and Ronnie O'Sullivan. My ideal threesome. Fantastic
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2002
        Works for me ;-)

        Except that she won't last enough rounds for it to be worthwhile.

        --- In HybridUK@y..., "Tom Cross" <tomcross66@h...> wrote:
        Well if the BBC play Hybrid over Wimbledon then we'll have a similar
        Tennis/Hybrid/Anna Kournikova situation (for the boys, heh).

        There's just something about all that grunting...
      • jonny chan
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
          Anna Kournikova? Boris Yeltsin with breasts? :p please, I don't mind Hybrid being used in any situation... but when has there been a decent looking tennis player! haha

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2002
            ...and there you have it folks! Certain personal habits really do
            make you blind! :-p

            --- In HybridUK@y..., "jonny chan" <smelly_rats_ass@h...> wrote:
            > Anna Kournikova? Boris Yeltsin with breasts? :p please, I don't
            mind Hybrid being used in any situation... but when has there been a
            decent looking tennis player! haha

            > > Well if the BBC play Hybrid over Wimbledon then we'll have a
            similar
            > > Tennis/Hybrid/Anna Kournikova situation (for the boys, heh).
            > >
            > > There's just something about all that grunting...
            > >
            > > Man am i gonna regret posting this.
          • olic660
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2002
              --- In HybridUK@y..., "propellerheadcase" <propellerheadcase@h...>
              wrote:
              > ...and there you have it folks! Certain personal habits really do
              > make you blind! :-p

              I wondered why i have to have this 21" screen at 640*480.....