Updated sets online

  • Nick Ludlam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Big thanks go to Ashraf for sorting me out with the new sets. There
      are 5, right down the bottom of the page:

      Hybrid - 1 hr Radio Mix August 2001 [192].mp3
      Hybrid - Live On Kiss 100 July 2001 Part 2.mp3
      Hybrid live on IDT Radio.mp3
      hybrid - Live @ Buzz (Feb. 8, 2002).mp3
      hybrid - at Labyrinth 2001.mp3

      on http://hybrid.recoil.org/

      I guess they're out there on audiogalaxy/gnutella/kazaa, but this
      is a little more convenient.

      If you've got any sets that aren't up there, or any of them are
      misnamed, drop me a mail.

      Nick Ludlam - nick@...