Re: [Hybrid] Hey hey

  • Christopher Hawks
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2002
      >There again I s'pose I only have myself to blame ... every time I spy >out
      >spare cash I wander into a record shop ...

      Don't feel alone. A good many of us have the very same problem!

      Christopher the just plain penniless.
    • ally@hybrid-group.co.uk
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 27, 2002
        > > Damnit I'm feeling extra gutted - I *do* live in the UK, in London of
        all
        > > places, but I can't *afford* to go out. Doh!
        > >

        > Yeah I did hear that these places are ridiculously expensive, how much
        would
        > a night out in London cost anyways? I haven't been out there since '92,
        fill
        > us clueless Americans in!

        Yeah, when I go down to London, I always make sure I've got plenty of
        cash...I've no idea how people actually manage to live there.

        Ally
      • propellerheadcase
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 28, 2002
          On CD?

          --- In HybridUK@y..., "Phil Stewart" <phil.stewart@l...> wrote:
          Still gutted about being sniped over a copy of PvD - Vorsprung Dyk
          Technik on eBay ...
        • neil mitchell-goodson
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 28, 2002
            £30 night out in London? Here's mine:

            Travel Card into London: £9.40
            Entry to Fabric: £12 (cloak room £1.00)
            drinks ALL NIGHT (about 10:00pm - 4.am) around £30
            walk back to Kings Cross station: £free
            Train home: £free if you're lucky (as no ticket inspectors work before 6.am, trust me, my girlfriend works for Railtrack)Total: £52.40

            By the way, anyone off to The End on the 17th May for the Distinctive Breaks night?