"Yim"

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 1999
      I recommended Hybrid to a friend, who subsequently went looking for MP3s
      of them on the 'Net, and he's just e-mailled me to tell me he really
      loves an MP3 he's found called "Hybrid - Yim".

      In which case, is this 'our' Hybrid? Or someone else with the same name?
      If it is the right Hybrid, where should I be looking for a copy of this?

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 1999
        Check our little treasure box, and you'll be able to treat yourself to a
        preview ;).

        Actually, it's by Jez & Chopie and is entitled "Yim" w/ a Hybrid Rmx. It has
        an exotic sounding Indian vocal all mixed up in Hybrid's production.

        If you can handle vinyl, I would recommend checking www.juno.co.uk I
        previously did a search for Hybrid and that 12 inch was listed as being in
        stock. They could even have it on cd....I just know they specialize in
        vinyl.

        Good luck on your search...

        Vince H.

        > From: Stuart Bruce <music@...>
        >

        > I recommended Hybrid to a friend, who subsequently went looking for MP3s
        > of them on the 'Net, and he's just e-mailled me to tell me he really
        > loves an MP3 he's found called "Hybrid - Yim".
        >
        > In which case, is this 'our' Hybrid? Or someone else with the same name?
        > If it is the right Hybrid, where should I be looking for a copy of this?
        >
        > Stuart.
        >
        > --
        > Stuart Bruce
        > stuart@...
        > music@...
        > http://www.atomiser.demon.co.uk
        >
        > > ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
        > WEB SITES THAT ARE A MUST VISIT!:
        > Distinctive Records Site: http://www.distinctiverecords.com -- you can
        order Hybrid's music, watch videos, listen to samples and much more!
        > Unofficial site: http://users.desupernet.com/halycon/Hybrid/hybrid.html --
        This site is packed with info!

      • Ally Shuttleworth
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 1999