Re: [HybridUK] I WANT A HYBRID T-SHIRT

  • djhic303@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2000
      put me on the list as well, I've been wanting a hybrid shirt for ages now,
      peace, Chris
    • Stuart Bruce
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 25, 2000
        On Wed 25 Oct, djhic303@... wrote:
        > put me on the list as well, I've been wanting a hybrid shirt for ages
        > now, peace, Chris

        I've got one, but I want another one...

        Is there really a pink one?!

        Stuart.

        --
        Stuart Bruce
        stuart@...
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 25, 2000
          At 10:38 AM 10/25/00 +0100, Stuart wrote:

          >Is there really a pink one?!

          The shirts that are on sale at the US concert (with Moby) are dark blue for
          men and a pink baby tank-top for the women.

          I didn't have the money at the moment to purchase or else I would have.

          Hybrid were really good although I only saw 30 mins of their opening act
          (got there late and had to sneak my way in.)

          I thought they were really polished and powerful- only 3 guys onstage for
          most of the act.

          They sounded awesome...

          Gen
        • Gen Kanai
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 25, 2000
            At 09:08 AM 10/25/00 -0400, Matthew wrote:
            >How long did Hybrid play for? I'm seeing them this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!
            >Can't wait

            Well, as I said, I got there late but I think maybe about an hour. Maybe a
            tad less.

            The light show wasn't that impressive. I think they were trying to keep it
            simple and place more emphasis on the Moby show later on.

            Get there early though- Hammerstein was practically packed for Hybrid and
            that's a LARGE venue for a music concert here in New York City. Moby fans
            are pretty damn fanatic so if you want to see Hybrid close up, you want to
            get there early so you can get to the front of the concert space and then
            move back once Hybrid is done.

            Moby was cool- no doubt about it. The man is very talented and has SO MUCH
            ENERGY for basically one guy (although there's lik 6 onstage with him.)

            Hybrid's sound was really polished. I think all the touring with Moby has
            really paid off. Some might say it might sound too close to the album
            sound but I had shivers up and down my spine whenever they went to a new
            track so I was happy :)

            Gen
          • Maurer, Matthew
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 25, 2000
              How long did Hybrid play for? I'm seeing them this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!
              Can't wait

              At 10:38 AM 10/25/00 +0100, Stuart wrote:

              >Is there really a pink one?!

              The shirts that are on sale at the US concert (with Moby) are dark blue for
              men and a pink baby tank-top for the women.

              I didn't have the money at the moment to purchase or else I would have.

              Hybrid were really good although I only saw 30 mins of their opening act
              (got there late and had to sneak my way in.)

              I thought they were really polished and powerful- only 3 guys onstage for
              most of the act.

              They sounded awesome...

              Gen

              USEFUL LINKS

              Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
              and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
              http://www.distinctiverecords.com

              Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

              Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads
              more.
              http://www.breaksworld.com/
            • Stuart Bruce
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 25, 2000
                On Wed 25 Oct, Gen Kanai wrote:
                > At 10:38 AM 10/25/00 +0100, Stuart wrote:
                >
                > > Is there really a pink one?!
                >
                > The shirts that are on sale at the US concert (with Moby) are dark
                > blue for men

                Are these like the one I have? ie. Hybrid logo on the front, Distinctive
                logo on the back?

                > and a pink baby tank-top for the women.

                Do you really mean a tank-top, or do you mean a crop-top? A pink
                tank-top brings up all sorts of weird images...

                Stuart.

                --
                Stuart Bruce
                stuart@...