Uberzone + Distinctive

  • R. Vogel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2002
      Ok, I finally hung out with Q again lastnight to show him the Überzone
      staging site for approval. He loved it, and the official launch date is now
      saturday april 20th. We talked quite a bit, and I asked him to confirm what
      I had heard (him doing something for distinctive) and he said "Yeah remember
      that link you showed me? We (Q / Chris Healings) went out to dinner after
      Spundae and we're finally going to do a track together soon..."

      In regards to the link mentioned above, the previous time I hung out with Q
      I showed him what Hybrid said on http://www.progressive-sounds.com/ about
      working with WOW / BT:

      "To be honest we'd rather go off to LA and work with the likes of *Uberzone*
      for the simple fact its so hard to get Nick and Jody together to do
      anything, but if we could achieve this then, yes, it would be good to do
      something."

      So, ya it's official now. ;) It'll be an interesting mix of styles, I can't
      wait to hear how it's gonna sound.