Hybrid in Nashville

  • Dana Franks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2002
      Just wanted to say that Hybrid completely brought the house down on Friday
      night in Nashville, TN. Nashville has not had a lot of big-name electronic
      acts in a long time and is more known for DnB, but they LOVED the breaks.
      Plus the guys were cool enough to hang out with the crowd and sign about a
      zillion autographs. By the end of the night a guy on the front row was
      plotting to kidnap Mike to keep him in Nashville and I can't say that anyone
      disagreed. Thanks guys. You did a huge job in bringing electronic music to
      the South.

      Mike, if you happen to lurk on here, it was great to see you again and I
      promise, next time I will dance, lol. I have some awesome pictures of you
      and Chris from this show and from the two last year, and I'll be happy to
      pass them along if you get in touch. I'm also interested in the Atlanta pics
      that you told me about.

      Leeann, I look forward to your pics too.

      -D

      "Tennessee. Snakes. Thank you, Mulder. Thank you so much."
      Dana Scully - "Signs & Wonders" - The X-Files