So...

  • Stuart Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 1999
      Anyone got any ideas or suggestions about what Hybrid are doing at the
      moment? Touring? Remixing? Composing? Eating pies? Putting the Christmas
      tree up?

      Anyone with any ideas, please let me know...

      Stuart.

      --
      Stuart Bruce
      stuart@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 1999
        I should have mentioned it, but Hybrid performed live at Club 1015 in San
        Francisco last night, and it was b'casted over the net in 56K aud/video
        (http://www.groovetech.com/broadcast/1015/1015.rxml). Quite a treat it was,
        and how I wish they were performing w/in 800 miles of me during this North
        American excursion. Julee Cruise was not with them, and their performance
        had some unique characteristics about it in that they played material from
        some of their remixes.

        The remaining U.S. tour dates can be found here:

        http://www.progressive-sounds.com/Hybrid/tour.html

        > From: Stuart Bruce <music@...>
        >

        > Anyone got any ideas or suggestions about what Hybrid are doing at the
        > moment? Touring? Remixing? Composing? Eating pies? Putting the Christmas
        > tree up?
        >
        > Anyone with any ideas, please let me know...
        >
        > Stuart.
        >
        > --
        > Stuart Bruce
        > stuart@...
        > music@...
        > http://www.atomiser.demon.co.uk

        > WEB SITES THAT ARE A MUST VISIT!:
        > Distinctive Records Site: http://www.distinctiverecords.com -- you can
        order Hybrid's music, watch videos, listen to samples and much more!
        > Unofficial site: http://users.desupernet.com/halycon/Hybrid/hybrid.html --
        This site is packed with info!