Check out what I found!

  • Ahmad Hutasuhut
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 22, 2000
      I just stumbled upon a Hybrid mixset. It's titled 'In The Mix' but I
      don't think it has anything to do with the Galaxy Network mix, I
      don't know. I'm not even sure it's from Hybrid or not. There's no
      indication of who's mixing except for this fact: it's composed
      entirely of Hybrid's own songs/remixes. Here's the setlist to my
      knowledge.

      Ayumi Hamasaki - Prologue (Hybrid remix)
      Carl Cox - Phuture 2000 (Hybrid remix)
      Salt Tank - Dimension (Hybrid remix)
      Filter - Take A Picture (Hybrid remix)
      Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Hybrid remix)
      Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds (Hybrid remix)
      Freq. Nasty - Boomin Back Atcha (Hybrid remix)
      Hybrid - Finished Symphony (echoplex remix)
      Hybrid - Kid 2000 (echoplex remix)
      Alanis Morisette - So pure (Hybrid remix
      Hybrid - Altitude
      Albion - Air 2000 (Hybrid remix
      Golden Girls - kinetic (hybrid's Cross Modulation dub, I think)
      Gouryella - Walhalla (Hybrid's Matrix dub)

      So, unless someone out there has all these songs and mixed them
      together himself or the Hybrid boy's did it themselves, I still think
      this mix is quite top notch.
    • Ahmad Hutasuhut

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 23, 2000
          Can you download this one? If so, where?

[...]

          USEFUL LINKS

          Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
          and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
          http://www.distinctiverecords.com

          Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

          Breaksworld : Breakbeat news, reviews, tunes, DJ mixes, charts and loads
          more.
          http://www.breaksworld.com/
        • Brett Ehlin

            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
              How much you wanting for it Andrew?

              Ally
            • Chad Harnish
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner. I am sure most
                people here are dying for a copy

                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                  you are right, sorry. :-)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                    >yeah, why don't you set a price, and fire up a CD burner.  I >am sure most
                    people here are dying for a copy

                    Can everyone please note that they say they will copy Hybrid material on this
                    list at their own risk.

                    It would be a real shame if you pissed someone off from Hybrid's record company
                    with comments about copying Hybrid.

                    (and yes, I know that Hybrid should release this if they don't want us to copy
                    stuff...we'd all love to go to the shops and part with our cash for Hybrid!)

                    Ally
                    [List Owner]
                  • Ally Shuttleworth
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                      >Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love 2x12" ..... $3

                      I wish!

                      The bidding is now up to something like $20.

                      It says in the notes that he won't ship to the UK....but I'm bargaining as we
                      speak.

                      I want that record. I WILL have it.

                      *grin*

                      Ally
                    • Andrew J Cowell
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                        It definitly isn't the Galaxy Network Mix that I have (which, as a matter of fact, is about to go up for auction at Ebay if anyone wants it).

                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                          At 12:01 01/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
                          >Could you tell us where we might be able to "stumble upon" this? Please....

                          Erm...aah...oooh. :)
                        • Andrew J Cowell
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                            I dunno, that is why I was thinking of Ebay. Start at $5 and see what it's
                            worth.
                            Unless someone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse!

                            Bargain of the week:

                            Hybrid - Fall Out Of Love 2x12" ..... $3

                            Beat that. I almost wet myself.

                            Andrew.

                          • Andrew J Cowell
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                              But that would be naughty.

                            • Andrew J Cowell
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                                Ally,

                                Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it on if you pay
                                the postage.

                                Andrew.

                              • Jon Feuer
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                                  Whatever happened to sharing music on the internet???? Hrmmm...
                                • Andrew J Cowell
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 1, 2000
                                    It thrives, albeit in small circles....not on distributions lists....

                                  • Ally Shuttleworth
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                                      >Ally,
                                      >
                                      >Bid, win, have him send it to me (Orlando) and I'll forward it >on if you pay
                                      the postage.

                                      >Andrew.

                                      Thanks babe - He's only asking for postage charges to UK anyway (about $15)....so
                                      I may as well just get him to post it.

                                      You're a star :o)

                                      Ally
                                    • Ally Shuttleworth
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                                        >It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope >you get get knocked
                                        off by some shark in the last second (I've >had that and had that done to me
                                        manner a time!).

                                        $15 for registered surface - do you think that'll be ok?

                                        Ally
                                      • Andrew J Cowell
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                                          It's actually more like $5 but not problem, good luck I hope you
                                          get get knocked off by some shark in the last second (I've had that
                                          and had that done to me manner a time!).

                                          Cya

                                        • Andrew J Cowell
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Nov 2, 2000
                                            Yeah, should be fine, probably overkill as mail between the US and
                                            UK is safe as houses but probably worth it to save your nails.