Re: [HybridUK] Re: Hybrid??? (fwd)

  • CD Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2000
      This is indeed the copy that's been widely available at shopping malls in
      the Detroit area. It also has a sticker on the cover with the following
      quotes:

      "...one of the most moving pieces of elctronic music ever..." - Ed
      Potton @ The Times/Metro UK

      "Best Live Act" - Muzik Magazine Awards

      Cheers,
      CDRich
      CDs for sale or trade - new CDs added every Sunday:
      http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stadium/6749/

      On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:33:25 +0100 (BST) Stuart Bruce
      <music@...> writes:

      > Been discussing Hybrid's "Wide Angle" with some people on the Moby
      > newsgroup, and I've just read this post from a guy who's got a copy
      > of
      > the US album.
      >
      > Sorry if I've missed something, but has anybody here got a clear idea
      of
      > what has & hasn't been released & where when it comes to "Wide Angle"
      > US, please?!
      >
      > Stuart.
      >
      > --
      > Stuart Bruce