Re: [Hybrid] Clearing things up (was Re: Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..)

  • Phil Stewart
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2002
      From: "Phil Stewart" <phil.stewart@...>
      > According to 'The Update', and their interview of Richard Ford

      Backtrack - just checked the date on this thing and it goes back to the
      fifteenth of February. Dunno if the interview is post or pre studio breakin,
      although it would seem to be the former.

      --
      From Phil
    • propellerheadcase
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
        Praying for May 30th - now THAT would be a birthday present :D

        Though, being still unemployed means I probabhly won't be buying
        anything soon :-(

        --- In HybridUK@y..., "Phil Stewart" <phil.stewart@l...> wrote:
        If someone held a gun to my head and told me to put forth my best
        guess of release date on pain of death, I'd probably say something
        like late May, early June at the earliest, considering promos aren't
        floating about yet
      • Art Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
          I've gone through about 40 emails about this topic I
          helped initiate and no one clarified (that I could
          tell) if the HYBRID/JEDI KNIGHTS mix of Clubbed to
          Death are vinyl ONLY release or will be on CD single
          for us in the CDDJ world.

          Please someone, anyone, respond with this info...

          brad
        • propellerheadcase
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
            Hee hee - there's suggestible you are! Who said anything about a J

            --- In HybridUK@y..., Art Anderson <celticslang@y...> wrote:
            > I've gone through about 40 emails about this topic I
            > helped initiate and no one clarified (that I could
            > tell) if the HYBRID/JEDI KNIGHTS mix of Clubbed to
            > Death are vinyl ONLY release or will be on CD single
            > for us in the CDDJ world.
            >

            > Please someone, anyone, respond with this info...
            >

            > brad
          • -dj-eddy-
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
              there is a tom middleton (of jedi knights/global communication/cosmos fame)
              remix of 'clubbed to death'...

              the re-release with hybrid is scheduled to be out 20-05-02 on cheeky/BMG

              it says here that the hybrid remix was created in March 2000, and this acts
              as the best promotion for rob d's debut album.

              cheers,

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 8, 2002
                he's right, Tom Middleton outside the Jedi
                Knights/Global Comm recording moniker...though it
                would be an interesting nu school attempt I
                suppose......