Re: [Hybrid] Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
      I think we've already answered this one a few times but Ill answer it again for the new ones...

      Way Out West - Mindcircus is now a cd single...just released within the last month or so...

      Hybrid - Accelerator is on the Remix And Additional production cd....also on Live Angle and the Japan doubledisk of Wide

      Angle...And I do believe its on a Promo cd of Remix and Additional Production...Correct me if Im wrong...

      Rick

      "Why Read When You Can Just Sit and Stare at Things"

      >Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off->topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on >CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?
    • Daniel Craig
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
        Actually, Accelerator is NOT on the Japanese Wide Angle double CD.

        Dan
      • aquilique
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 15, 2002
          --- In HybridUK@y..., CY <blanktech@a...> wrote:
          > i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in
          mp3..

          > > --- CY <blanktech@a...> wrote: > just saw this
          > > today.. nifty.. finally out..
          > >>

          > > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-
          Promo-Vinyl-200
          > >> 2-tronik
          > >
          > > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
          > > to order it!!

          where would i even get the mp3?