Re: [Hybrid] Mindcircus (was: Re: Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..)

  • Owain
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2002
      I think mindcircus is out on CD as it got into the top 40, but that will
      probably be a radio edit, though having a look through the CD release, or
      even the discography on www.distinctiverecords.com should help

      > Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go
      off-topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been
      released on CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?

      > <<<G3K>>>
    • neil mitchell-goodson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2002
        Way Out West - Mindcircus (uk cd release)
        Cat: disncd80

        1. Original single edit (3:33)
        2. Gabriel & Dresden radio edit (3:42)
        3. Phunk investigation remix (6:25)
        4. Fred Numf vs Etienne overdijk remix (6:04)

        Charted at number 38.

        Neil.

      • G3K
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2002