Re: [Hybrid] Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..

  • CY
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
      i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in mp3..

      > --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
      > today.. nifty.. finally out..
      >>

      > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
      >> 2-tronik
      >
      > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
      > to order it!!
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
        I think we've already answered this one a few times but Ill answer it again for the new ones...

        Way Out West - Mindcircus is now a cd single...just released within the last month or so...

        Hybrid - Accelerator is on the Remix And Additional production cd....also on Live Angle and the Japan doubledisk of Wide

        Angle...And I do believe its on a Promo cd of Remix and Additional Production...Correct me if Im wrong...

        Rick

        "Why Read When You Can Just Sit and Stare at Things"

        >Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off->topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on >CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?
      • Daniel Craig
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
          Actually, Accelerator is NOT on the Japanese Wide Angle double CD.

          Dan
        • aquilique
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 15, 2002
            --- In HybridUK@y..., CY <blanktech@a...> wrote:
            > i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in
            mp3..

            > > --- CY <blanktech@a...> wrote: > just saw this
            > > today.. nifty.. finally out..
            > >>

            > > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-
            Promo-Vinyl-200
            > >> 2-tronik
            > >
            > > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
            > > to order it!!

            where would i even get the mp3?