Re: [Hybrid] Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death hybrid mix out..

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
      Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off-topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?

      <<<G3K>>>
      l/n to: "Sleeping With Byron (Hotbox Remix)", Lo Fidelity Allstars
      generation_3000@...

      ...never forget:
      http://www.geocities.com/generation_3000/remember.jpg

      "Amen!" says the CDJ :-D

      --- In HybridUK@y..., Art Anderson <celticslang@y...> wrote:
      > Is there going to be a CD release for this as well?
      >
      > The music world does not always revolve on vinyl.......
    • CY
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2002
        i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in mp3..

        > --- CY <blanktech@...> wrote: > just saw this
        > today.. nifty.. finally out..
        >>

        > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-Promo-Vinyl-200
        >> 2-tronik
        >
        > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
        > to order it!!
      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
          I think we've already answered this one a few times but Ill answer it again for the new ones...

          Way Out West - Mindcircus is now a cd single...just released within the last month or so...

          Hybrid - Accelerator is on the Remix And Additional production cd....also on Live Angle and the Japan doubledisk of Wide

          Angle...And I do believe its on a Promo cd of Remix and Additional Production...Correct me if Im wrong...

          Rick

          "Why Read When You Can Just Sit and Stare at Things"

          >Speaking of which... I don't want to commit blasphemy here (or go off->topic/list), but has WOW's "Mindcircus (Original Mix)" ever been released on >CD? Or Hybrid's "Accelerator"?
        • Daniel Craig
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2002
            Actually, Accelerator is NOT on the Japanese Wide Angle double CD.

            Dan
          • aquilique
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 15, 2002
              --- In HybridUK@y..., CY <blanktech@a...> wrote:
              > i'm trying to find a place to buy it.. right now only have it in
              mp3..

              > > --- CY <blanktech@a...> wrote: > just saw this
              > > today.. nifty.. finally out..
              > >>

              > > Rob_Dougan_-_Clubbed_To_Death_(Middleton_and_Hybrid_Remixes)-
              Promo-Vinyl-200
              > >> 2-tronik
              > >
              > > here did you see this? Please name the site... I want
              > > to order it!!

              where would i even get the mp3?